[tweetmeme source=”equalman” only_single=false http://socialnomics.net/%5DI received numerous and often hilarious tweets about how social media is a lot like Thanksgiving. It wouldn’t be social if I didn’t share them with you, below are the 10 best.
Why Social Media = Thanksgiving
- You’ll be stuffed by days end (@BoucherMedia)
- Too many cooks in the kitchen
- Your aunt pinches your cheeks in photos and then tags you in them
- You’ll get sick if you consume too much (@JennaLyns)
- Every year, we see a flock of them (@Leslie)
- The like button is used frequently
- Link Bait: Come to the kitchen to “taste the pie” is really to get you to carve the turkey
- The best content can be shared and re-tweeted for days
- There are a lot of turkeys! (@JennaLyns)
- In SM we share Content; Thanksgiving we share Contentment (@WayneNH)
Did I miss any? Leave them as a comment below!
By Casey Cheshire